This morning I made waffles for breakfast. I stepped away for a second to put my plate in the sink, but Gage spotted his oppurtunity. He quickly got the syrup and helped himself to all that felt he needed (which in this case was almost all the syrup). Look at that little face! As if to say "What Mom? I see nothing wrong with this." Of course he wouldn't. What little kid doesn't want to have a little waffle with his syrup?
1 comment:
So he "baptized" his waffle. What is the big deal with that?:) That is what we used to always say when someone was putting too much syrup on their breakfast. I think as we got older my mom finally said that that wasn't good to say so we didn't say it nearly as often but I still think about that. Gage must be a true McNiven right?
Post a Comment