Today Landen went and visited a kindergarten class to get the feel how next year will be. He had a great time! His favorite part was when they watch "The Heffalump" movie.
WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jon told me you started a BLOG. I am SOOSOOSOOSOSOSOSO excited to keep up with your family. I will be an avid reader and check your blog very often!!! YAY!!!YAY!!!!YAY!!!!
I can't believe Landen is old enough to go visit a kindergarten. Wow, how time flies. That is cute to see him with his backpack and coming around the school bus. So cute.
Wow! Kindergarten is coming for Landen - that is so exciting. I love the picture of him running off the bus. He looks so excited to tell you all about his experiences on the bus and at school! It's fun to watch him grow up and be so big!
3 comments:
WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jon told me you started a BLOG. I am SOOSOOSOOSOSOSOSO excited to keep up with your family. I will be an avid reader and check your blog very often!!! YAY!!!YAY!!!!YAY!!!!
I can't believe Landen is old enough to go visit a kindergarten. Wow, how time flies. That is cute to see him with his backpack and coming around the school bus. So cute.
Wow! Kindergarten is coming for Landen - that is so exciting. I love the picture of him running off the bus. He looks so excited to tell you all about his experiences on the bus and at school! It's fun to watch him grow up and be so big!
Post a Comment