Last Friday we went to the lake with Cody and Deva and my parents. So, funny story: While we were there Gage announced that he had to go POOP, and he started standing with his bum sticking out like it was coming out any second. With being in his swimming suit and everthing the last thing I needed at the lake was a poopy suit. So the conversation went something like this:
Me - "Gage you better sqeeze those cheeks together because I don't want any poop in your swimming suit.
Gage - dancing around with his little bum sticking out.
Me - " Gage you better squeeze those cheeks" By this time Jon had grabbed him and started heading for the bathroom.
.
.
Me - "Sqeeze the cheeks, squeez the cheeks!!!!
.
.
Gage - ...............
"I am!!!!!"
I have never laughed so hard in my life. Is that not the cutiest thing ever? What a good little boy to just obey even though he was probably thinking "Crazy Mom! How is squeezing my cheeks together going to keep me from going poop in my suit." Kids, you got love them. They just do the cutest things. (I had Gage do it for me again so that I could get a picture, It was just to hard to describe)
1 comment:
That is so stinkin cute!!!! I'm gonna tell Spence about that one. :)
Post a Comment