Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tana's 26 Birthday!

Yep, that's right! Tana turned 26. I figured I would get her video up online since mine seemed to make it up there. As you can see, there was not as big of a bondfire as my birthday in leu of not having 26 candles so I improvized with a candle that said the number 2 on it with six other candles. Tana wanted a trampoline, so it was ordered and should be here in the next week. Anyhow, we inivited grandma and Grandpa 'Niven over for cake and ice cream. We've been so busy this summer with Tana and I working normal jobs mixed with WRC stuff, that it was nice to just have some time to enjoy with family and the kids.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy birthday Tana! Tell me what it's like to be 26, I'm almost there. I hope you were pampered on your day. :)

Steph Thomas said...

Looks like a yummy cake. Happy Birthday Tana!

Alicia and Devin said...

Happy Birthday!!