Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008 caroling pic


It's the time of year that if possible we try to continue our traditions. This year, we managed to make it christmas caroling again. (Even after all the hardwork it takes.) Tana had to work Christmas Eve and so did not get home until afterwards. We make all kinds of goodies, including my chocolate dipped carmel-rolled pretzel sticks, and mom makes her famous mystery bars, fudge, carmel, while Tana makes sugar cookies, her famous rice crispy treats.


Anyhow, while we were singing, Lynn Larson took a picture of us with grandma/pa 'Niven and I got it at work. I will usually use the blog to log events or post pictures so that I don't lose pictures. For me it's another way for me to log pictures/events like a journal. Anyhow, we had fun and Landen and Gage did such a good job singing this time that they are coming out of there shells when it comes to singing.


We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and best wishes to a Happy New Year in 2009.


No comments: