Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summertime Fun

So I haven't blogged in I don't know, over a year. I know a very very long time. So this is my resolve to do a little better. I might not be able to update it every week but I will try to update it at least once a month. With that said let's recap. Summer has been filled with lots of fun. Family reunion, spray park, Zoo, and much more. The family reunion in Utah was a blast. It was so nice to see everyone. Spence and Joni did such a wonderful job pulling it all together. My two favorite parts were visiting with everyone and then of course the food. Here are some pics to show our summertime fun. (spray park pics will be coming soon.)

Boys making cool family reunion shirts. They turned out super cute and are now their fav. shirts.


Kids having fun in the jumping house.


The kids having fun watching the adults play horse shoes.

Poor Max enduring the torture of one Uncle Chad (haha). He was a very good sport though.

Anderson very dirty which was a common thing for him. At one point he even fell asleep in the dirt. Thankfully Aunt Steph got a picture that I will get from her and post.


There was no lack of dirt for the kiddos to play in, and play in they did!



Hanging in the shade keeping cool.

Having fun times watching and listening to Grandpa pick his guitar and sing.



No comments: