Sunday, April 13, 2008

Brotherly Love

Today I witnessed the sweetest thing that I have every seen. My little Anderson walked up to Gage and put his little arm around him and together they walked into the other room with their arms around each others waists. I could see Andersons little fingers patting Gage with love. I was stunned momentarily and then started scrambling for my camera. My phone was the closest thing I could get to with a camera. Needless to say that I misses it or the picture would be posted it. Just as I was ready to snap the picture, they sat down together to play. It is times like this I wished my camera was on and ready and at arms length all day every day. Anderson can have a pretty strong attitude sometimes, but this little act of brotherly love gives me hope. It melted my heart.

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

That is very sweet. It is too bad that you didn't have a camera handy to snap the picture but you have it on the blog so you can always remember it in your mind when you read back in the future.

Joni said...

Don't you wish you could just plug your brain in and download the pictures you've captured with your eyes? Life would be so much simpler!!!