I can't believe it but yesterday it snowed all day, and since we hadn't yet built a snowman this last winter we decided to make one today. This morning the boys and I went out after breakfast to build our snowman. Unfortunatly there wasn't that much snow and it was already starting to melt. So instead of getting muddy we just used the snow that was on the patio. The boys had a fun time looking for just the right rocks and I had the perfect size carrot. It was so bright out that the poor boys could hardly open their eyes. I still can't believe that we were able to build a snowman in April. We had fun though.
3 comments:
Very cute. It looks like you had fun. It also looks like you have been having fun changing your template on your blog. It looks good.
Oh man, Tana, I would be going stir crazy if I were you. I thought our summer was late coming, but it's in the 60's now. You're such a trooper.
Hey Tana and family! Your blog is so cute. It is such a good way to keep up to date with everybody! It looks like you all are having a blast up there in Montana! Your boys are growing up so fast. We miss you guys! We just started a blog too- tjtiemanfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment