Thursday, May 15, 2008
Workin' Mama!
Well I just learned that I'm going to be a workin' Mama. I got the call today to let me know that I got the job I had applied for a couple of weeks ago. I'm really excited. I will be working as a teller at a local bank. I worked as a teller before Jon and I got married until I had Landen, and loved it. With Landen going to school this next fall and Jon not going to work until 4:00 in the afternoon, that leaves me the morning to be able to work. I haven't worked in 5 years, so I'm kind of scared, but I will love the break that it gives me from being a mommy to 3 crazy boys. I'm also looking forward to the little extra money that it will bring in and lets not forget, and the part that I'm looking forward to most, the new wardrobe. So anywho, yeah for me!!!! I'm excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm jealous! I love what I do and am glad I'm with the kids all day every day... but that's an awesome set-up that Jon will be with the kids while you work. Enjoy it and update the blog letting us know what the "real world" is like... I've forgotten. :)
Yeah you finally posted! It is always nice to have a break from the kids.
Congrats Tana! I keep thinking I need to find something to do from home, but there aren't a whole lot of options out there that aren't MLMs. No thanks! :) Anyway, that will be so fun for you. I am a little jealous of the new wardrobe too. :) I am sure you will get right back into the groove of things and enjoy working.
Post a Comment