Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm loving working!

Well, today is my fifth day of work(outside of the home anyway) and I am loving it. I have to say though that it is tougher than I thought. I asked Landen if he missed me the first day I was gone and he said "No, I know what you look like". You got to love him. I am enjoying the break that it gives me, and the kids are loving having some real quality time with their Dad. Jon is loving it also. He has been great about it. He cooks the kids breakfast in the morning, I mean a real breakfast not just cearal (I'm impressed), and he has the house clean and the dishes done for when I come home. What a a great Mr. Mom he is being. I do have to say that it feels pretty darn good being able to help bring in the bacon. I will be working close to 40 hours until Landen starts school and then I would like to cut that back so that I can be home for when he leaves for school. All in all I am having a blast.

1 comment:

Joni said...

That's so great! Geeze, maybe I should start working... dishes done, house clean, how would it be?!? :) I'm glad it's working out for you guys.