Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New baby chicks!!!





Grandma and Grandpa 'Niven had some new baby chicks hatch out and then Grandpa went and got some more, so we went over to see them yesterday. The kids had a hard time not being able to pick them up by themselves. They did try though while we weren't looking. I thought that Anderson would be scared of them but oh no, he was not. He kept trying to grab it while I held it closed to him for the picture. He kept grabing at it's beak. Those poor little chicks. The kids loved them though. They are very cute. It has been nice to be so close to fun Grandparents that have fun animals. Now, if I can only talk Jon into getting us some. I'll work on that later. In the mean time we will continue enjoying all of the fun stuff that Grandma and Grandpa have.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, is that Anderson?! He is getting so big! I don't know if I've seen any pictures of him lately, or at least paid enough attention I guess. Wow, at first I was like, "Uh, who's this boy?" Those chicks seem so fun for the boys!

Steph Thomas said...

I can't believe how much Anderson has changed. I actually did even notice it was him until I read the post and then I had to go back to the pictures and process of elimination found which one was Anderson. Crazy.

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute boys and cute chicks! Thanks for the invite to your blog as well! I added you to our links. I look forward to keeping in touch!

Alicia and Devin said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Anderson looks so much like Landon. What a cute family.