Saturday, July 5, 2008






Well on the 4th we had a pretty quiet day. I think that we are planning on celebrating it on Monday since Jon won't have to work that night. However, we did go to the park with Grandma 'Niven and have some watermelon. The boys really enjoyed playing at the park. Andersons favorite part was the swings. He insisted on swinging alone. I tried to swing with him because I was afraid that he wouldn't be able to hang on, but hang on he did. It was so cute. He had this big smile on his face the whole time. After a while I started asking him if he wanted to get down, but at that he would grunt and give me a dirty look. I took it as a "NO". It was so cute. It was hot that day, but all in all we had a pretty fun day.

3 comments:

Brimhall Family said...

Hey Tana it's your cuz Anna. I'm just jealous you can go outside. I can't believe how big all your boys are! They are so super cute!

Joni said...

OH MY HECK! Anderson has changed SOO much since we were there, what, three months ago??? Crazy!! What a cutie, looks like it was a fun day. :)

Steph Thomas said...

Gagey eating watermelon on Grandma's chair? I sure hope he didn't get anything on those. Those are her precious chairs:)