Saturday, June 7, 2008

The BIG 30

WOW! Jon turned the big 3-0 on June 1st. I can't believe that I'm married to an old man. haha! I remember when 30 was old, now it is just around the corner. His birthday fell on a Sunday so we decided to celebrate it on Monday since church and work took up pretty much the whole day. His parents came over and we had some cake. He didn't want any candles, but I couldn't resist the urge to light a bonfire on top of his cake. The poor guy tried his hardest to blow them all out, but there were just to many. Happy 30th Birthday Honey!!! May your next 30 years be as interesting as your last 30:) haha! I Love You!

3 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Happy Birthday, Jon. My birthday was on the 3rd...pretty close!

Steph Thomas said...

Wow that is a lot of candles. It is weird to think you (Jon) are that old when most of my friends are that old. They don't seem that much older then me but you (Jon) do just because I have always been the younger sister.

Sher said...

Hey McNivens!!! Nice to hear from you! We are excited to be able to get together next time we go to Billings!! You all look great! And some very cute boys you have. How old is Anderson? When I am smart enough to get a blog figured out, I'll let you know the details. Have a happy fathers day Jon. Love Bryan Sherry Rebekah Donovan and Lainy