So it's been about a week now that Tana's parents came into town. I was bound and determined to get Renee up on a horse. Well, I've got the evidence. This is one thing you can look forward to when you come to Montana. As she mentioned it's been a long time since she has rode. It was fun to ride around our property line with her. We also rode down to the mailbox. We were happy to have had them come and visit. I hope to have the rest of our place landscaped and finished so others in the family and extended family can come and spend time with us. It was fun to go to Pompey's Pillar Rock, Custer's Battlefield, the Pictograph Caves, and enjoy Pappy's Cowboy Cookout before the rains drenched us. Thanks, Jon and Debra, Heather and Kris, Renee and Ray for coming to visit us in Billings, Montana.
No comments:
Post a Comment