Well, it's the time of year when the Montana fair brings activities, fun games, and animals together in one place. Yep, that's right! at the Metra Park in Billings. My cousin Cody and his wife Deva met us there so the kids could have time to go do things together. We took some pictures of things we did. We saw lots of animals as always so I'll keep those to a minimum. So with all the WRC activities we've had this summer, it was nice to take some time off and spend it with the family again. So we picked a day that we all had off and the only day was Tuesday so off to the fair we go. Enjoy some of the pictures we took. 
The Boys were able to climb aboard a military tank and understand a little more about the freedoms we have. They liked climbing all over the tank.
Now, Tana and I were having a little fun. However, here's the million dollar question. Which one is the animal? (Careful Steph which one you choose!) 
Here's a pic of the boys playing in the seats of the Tank.
The boys really enjoyed the rides. Here's one I got a picture of.
This ride was kind of a scary one for the boys. Anderson did not go on this one though.
This was on the Ferris Wheel. We all went and the boys especially liked the high view from top.
I'm not sure but is Cody afraid of heights? well, it sure looks like it in this picture.
The Boys were able to climb aboard a military tank and understand a little more about the freedoms we have. They liked climbing all over the tank.
Here's a pic of the boys playing in the seats of the Tank.
The boys really enjoyed the rides. Here's one I got a picture of.
This ride was kind of a scary one for the boys. Anderson did not go on this one though.
This was on the Ferris Wheel. We all went and the boys especially liked the high view from top.
I'm not sure but is Cody afraid of heights? well, it sure looks like it in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment