Well, this summer I had big plans to really fix up my house and landscape during the off times of the summer when Western Romance Company (WRC) wasn't doing anything. As many know, this is Mom and Dad's company that I've really taken ahold of and tried to make go this summer. Well, between Tana working, me working and managing WRC, that about sums it all up. However, it been a busy summer for WRC and in my own opinion, a better one than last year and the years before for horseback rides, Pappy's Cowboy Cookout, and Happy Pappy's Holdup. When I thought (or maybe wanted) WRC to be done for the summer is when it has catapulted into high gear. Just this last week. We had horseback rides everyday, and two big groups for Pappy's Cowboy Cookout. during some of the events, I took some pictures and thought I'd share some of them. Some of them actually turned out pretty good where I will use them on the company website (http://www.westernromancecompany.com/ ) this winter.
Now back to the house. I've been wanting to landscape the house that we haven't gotten to it. So instead of the pictures of the house, here's some pics that I took this last week. Remember it's the end of Aug when I took these. I've got one more group tonight and will be happy until next week. 
enjoy the pictures I took.
No comments:
Post a Comment