Monday, September 15, 2008

The First School Bell Rings

Well now that school is upon us and we're starting to get into the routine of what we need to do to get Landen to school, I was reflecting upon my first days of school and what I remember of my kindergarten days. Well not much, but from what I hear from landen is starting to bring back some memories. For instance, I forgot about the line leader, yep that's right. It was important to me then too. Landen came home awhile ago and he was chosen to be the line leader for the month. He mentioned some kids at school acting like bullies at recess. Oh how I miss those days of recess.


Anyhow, today we all got up late for Landen's school and Tana was a late to work. She's had a good track history of getting to work ontime but today she was late. I took Landen into school since we missed the bus for the first time. Well, Landen has a good outlook on things though. Well, at least I can still go to school he said.


So I took some pictures of Landen when I took him in for his first day of school and thought I'd share some pics of him. I saw Iona Stookey today and she tells Landen that she taught his dad. Anyhow, she says that Landen is the cutest little guy. Anyhow, I thought I'd better enjoy it now before he gets roudy and I'm thinking differently. So it's off to the races we go for school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that he is in school. I miss you guys tons!!!! I hope that you are all doing well. We need to keep in touch better.

Steph Thomas said...

Sorry Jon, I am going to have to disagree with Iona, Matthew is the cutest little guy but Landen can be second:) Just kidding.