Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

So Halloween has come and gone, thank goodness. (Not my favorite holiday, but I do love the cute costumes) My kids loved it. We had our ward Halloween party which was pretty fun. We carved the pumkin the day before Halloween and the boys were so funny. They didn't for the life of them want to put their hands in the pumkin and grab out the gooey stuff. Landed had a hard time talking himself into doing it. It was pretty funny. What boys I have!!! Enjoy the pics.
The pumkin carving
The ward party

Anderson in his little elephant costume (he hated having the hood on)



Gage as Batman


Landen the Pirate.

4 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Cute costumes and I love Tana's hair!

Alicia and Devin said...

Tana Cute hair!! Your boys are getting so big. They all are so cute!!!

Sherry said...

I love the hair Tana! Way cute! Halloween looked like fun!! And Jon, chicken strips are my favorite too!! We'll see you guys in 2 weeks! Shery

Jenni said...

What a cute little family you have!!!