Monday, February 23, 2009

Tana and I-In Western Gear

Last summer sure was a busy one for Tana and I while we were both working and raising a family, but we still managed to find some time to be together for some things. Norma and Pappy had a big group come through Pappy's Cowboy Cookout and so Norma asked Tana if she would come and help out. As we were there, we got a few pictures of us in our western gear. Tana was one of the cooks with Grandma 'Niven at the chuckwagon camp.

Now if I'm not mistaking, this is the part where I get to encourage/persuade/boast/ and highlight some of the good things about living next to family in hopes that the rest of the family will eventually want to move back to the Big Sky County.



Anyhow, it was fun to be able to help out and spend some time outdoors of which I like to do. In fact, this winter has made me a little unsettled in that I feel like I need to go camping. In fact, I've thought about going to Chico Hot Springs or take the family camping to Yellwostone National Park. I haven't been there for awhile. Anyhow, I'll stop dreaming and come back to earth for a reality check since I've got to work today but I think a camping trip for us is due.

Anyhow, enjoy some pics I took from last summer that I forgot to show you all. Hope all is well. take care,


1 comment:

darcellehall said...

Hey John, so fun to read your blog, keep it up. I need to get better! It is fun to see pics of Montana and your fam. xxxfrom the cousins in England