Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tana-The Homemaker Again Yeah!

Well, Since my promotion at work, Tana and I decided that is was important for Tana to stay home with the kids and sorts, (actually our house was a mess and needed some cleaning) and so Tana's last day of work was last Friday. Yeah! Now I've had a little more time to be able to attend to some of the other things I need to get done.



Now before I got a chance to start on the other things I needed to get done, Dad called me and said he was outside trying to get a fence up and wanted me to know where I wanted the fence. Well, I didn't think that I'd be putting up a fence this soon on my property and so we threw up an electric fence so he could put some horses in and start eating the grass that is in there. Well, that was one of three things I didn't think would get done this week. After we put the electric fence up, somehow I ended up on the other side of the road digging post holes to put a permanent fence in (boy did that start bringing back some memories).



This morning, dad came over and we went to town and picked up wire and fence post to finish the fence, but never finished since it snowed on us three times, (the third time we called it a day). Dad will have his horses in the two pastures back and forth while having some at his house so that will help him a bit. Now the other big thing that happened makes me the happiest person alive. I'll leave the imagining on what happened to you. Anyhow, let's just say with my new 4 ten hour shifts at work, it leaves 3 days at home I can enjoy.



I'm sure your now thinking what is the big news, or what happened, or do I even care; I'll leave it up to you to call Tana at 406-794-2607 and she'll tell you all about it. or will she? I'm not sure, but anyhow since your reading this far, you might as well read it the rest of the way because I'm sure she will tell you about her clean house. Not to mention the homemade rolls she made today even though she's not feeling very good. I invited dad over for dinner and the boyz, grandpa and I eat a great meal.



Tana stayed in bed instead for dinner since he wasn't feeling very good. I asked her if she was pregnant jokingly but that didn't go over very well. Anyhow, you'll have to ask her if she is pregant. (shhh don't tell her I told you) However, that was the thought that just came to my head as I was writing this post. (Now that I think about it, I'll have to ask her myself). Anyhow, enough of my excitement and nonnense ramblings, I've got to get to bed.



I hope all are doing well, I'm sure excited for summer to come since we got a taste of it last week. Dad and I are going to Boise, ID for a conference since Tana has officially kicked me out of my house for that weekend due to Tana's Brother's Dad's Daughter's sister's sister is coming to visit that weekend. Oh, and I'm looking forward to my ice cream cone with dad after the Sat. night preisthood session. (we have a tradition I started with Spence of going to Ice cream afterwards).



Anyhow, Take care, I'll send pictures of the fence if and when it's all done.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I'm so excited for Tana to get to stay home. That is probably a big relief for her and you as well. I hope you had fun butchering those chickens. I grew up doing that every spring! YUCK! I hated it. Have great day~Sherry