So it's been awhile since I've updated this blog about the family. I feel kind of bad about not keeping this blog it up to date so I decided to upload pictures that we've taken with our new camera (I finally got to downloading the pictures). I'm kind of surprized because it held about 300 + pictures on it and it is such a better camera and half as much as what we got our older one for yet does 4 times more. However, they will tell you a bit of what we've been up to. The last months. (honestly it's been awhile). The boyz are growing up and all. We are definitely blessed. so enjoy the pics.
1 comment:
Your boys are so old! It can't be. I am shocked at how big they've gotten. They're so cute too. Wow! And Tana-you look great!! It's fun to check up on you and I hope you are all doing awesome.
Post a Comment