July 24th the boys and I went to Castle Rock Park. It was a Saturday and so needless to say it was PACKED!!! The boys had lots and lots of fun playing in the water.
![]() |
| Landen taking a hit! |
![]() |
| Gage taking a cheap shot. |
![]() |
| Anderson just having the time of his life. |
![]() |
| Landen and Gage |
![]() |
| I think this picture speaks for itself. |
![]() |
| Landen having a ball. |
![]() |
| "Spikey" |
![]() |
| "The Amazing Race" |
![]() |
| Fruit roll up......yummy!!! |
![]() |
| Warming in the sun. |
![]() |
| Wet......and just as happy as can be. |
![]() |
| Warming on the bench. |
![]() |
| Resting after a scraped knee. What a trooper! |
![]() |
| layin' out |
![]() |
| "CHEESE" |
All in all I think we had a pretty dang good time.















No comments:
Post a Comment