Well, Jon is kicking his campaign up to the next level. We have been up to our eyeballs in flyers and note pads trying to get them ready for all of the big drops that he has coming up as well as his regular door to door visits with those in our community. He has been a really busy busy man so I am trying to do what I can to help. I have learned some things though......Tip #1: DON"T, I repeat DON"T lick your fingers after working with rubberbands. :-) Here is what his door hangers look like.
 |
| All the fixings for a great door hanger! |
 |
| End product! |
 |
| One box down....countless more to go! |
 |
| Not to shabby. |
 |
| A close up of my masterpiece! LOL |
Thanks to all of you for your love and support.
VOTE JONATHAN!!!!!
(Sorry about the date on the pictures......they are all wrong. pics taken 8/4/10)
1 comment:
Cool! Good luck with everything! If we lived closer, I would totally help out.
Post a Comment