Yesterday the boys decided to make mud and then play in it. Once they got good and dirty they all came to show me what great fun they were having. They were all so proud of themselves. They had rubbed mud all in their hair and up their legs. It was a great KODAK moment so I went ahead and got out the ol' camera and just let them keep playing.....Little did they know what would be coming after the "FUN". There was NO WAY that I was going to let them back in my house without a good spray down from the hose. Boy did they NOT like that. However, if you ask me that was the best part. I couldn't keep from laughing which just made them more upset, but I couldn't help myself. Of course I kept the camera shooting. I didn't want them to forget this great expericence they were having. Here are some pics from the mud fight fun and of course the fun cleaning up process. Enjoy!!!
![]() |
| Muddy little boys! |
![]() |
| Landen |
![]() |
| Gage |
![]() |
| Anderson |
![]() |
| Muddy Feet! |
![]() |
| Anderson proudly showing me how dirty he was. |
![]() |
| Mud pit |
![]() |
| Making more mud |
![]() |
| Layering the dry dirt on top of the mud....NICE! |
![]() |
| Feeling the gush of mud between the toes. |
![]() |
| Landen picking up mud to throw at his brothers |
![]() |
| The cleaning process! |
![]() |
| Gage cleaning his hair & screaming at the same time. |
![]() |
![]() |
| This is my favorite. Gage says "That's IT!!! I've had enough of this" and storms off. I was laughing so hard I could hardly take the pic. |
![]() |
| Poor Landen. He was not a happy camper! |
![]() |
| This one breaks my heart a little....but what was I to do? |
![]() |
| Wishing they could stay dirty forever rather than face the water hose fireing squad. |
![]() |
| Poor Gage! This one pretty much speaks for itself. |
As I was washing them off I asked them. Did you at least have fun in the mud? Was it worth playing in the mud only then to have to be hosed down? The answer was unanimous.....NO! After all was said and done I then let them all come in and take a nice, long, hot shower. I heard Landen say later "It was fun getting dirty but I didn't know what the consequences were going to be." Well at least one maybe learned a lesson on choices and consequences. Do I mind them playing in the mud?.....Not at all!.....As long at they don't mind getting sprayed off by the hose. Good times! Fun memories!



















1 comment:
Tana,
Oh, I miss those boys! They look like they had the best time ever. It looks like so much fun that I think the getting hosed off just might be worth it. You are a great mom! I'm so glad you laughed and took pictures. This will be a great memory they will enjoy forever because you took pictures. I love you all!
Post a Comment