Friday, September 17, 2010

Gage's 6th Birthday!!!!

Today is Gage's 6th Birthday!  WOW!  Where has the time gone?  I can't believe how big he is.  I took cupcakes into his class this afternoon for snack time.  It was so fun watching him and how excited he was.  When I asked him if he wanted me to bring in cupcakes for his birthday of course he said YES!!!  However, he told me that on each cupcake he wanted something special.  So off to wal-mart we went to find just the right stuff.  Gage picked out sparkling jeweled rings for the girls and bugs for the boys.  He also wanted a ring of M&M's around the cupcakes too.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  Gage sure had fun passing them out to the kids in his class.  Tomorrow is his birthday party at the park.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate.  I'm sure it will be fun. 

Cupcake for Gage's class. (sorry the pic turned out blurry)

One Happy Boy!!!
Gage's Cupcake
Anderson's.....can you tell!  He couldn't wait
very long to swipe those M&M's
Gage being silly.  He thought it would be funny
to put it on his nose and show everyone in his class.


I came across this cute questionaire on a friend of ours's blog that she posted on her child's birthday so I thought it would be a great thing to start. So........

Here is a little bit about Gage

Favorite color? Blue, Red, and Green
Favorite food? Pancakes, Waffles, and French Toast
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Scientist
Favorite thing to do? Play sports and play games
Who are your friends? Damen, Colby, Hunter, and Garret
What is your favorite toy? Bugs and balls
Favorite Story/Book? Brer Rabbit and the Tar-Baby / A Treasury of Children's Literature
Where do you want to live when you get big? Right next to my Mom's house (awwwww)
Favorite song? I Am Like a Star Shining Brightly
Favorite movie? Planet Earth and Over the Hedge
What makes you happy? My Mommy ( I promise I wasn't feeding him these answers, but oh how they melt my heart)
What makes you sad? When I get hurt
Least Favorite thing about school? When I have to stay inside and put my head down
Favorite thing about school? Free time and recess





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my word Tana! What a cutie. I can't believe how big he is. Mike and I are sitting here just completely amazed by how grown up all your boys are. It's funny that I don't think much of my kids getting older but then I realize that Gage and Drake are the same age and Anderson and Madelyn are. It looks like it was so much fun and he is a sweetie. Miss you tons! Hope all is going great for you guys tho!