The boys and I decided to have a picnic at the park today. We loaded up the picnic basket and all of the other nessecities like a football, basketball, and bubbles. Jon was even able to come for a little bit to throw the football back and forth with Landen.
![]() |
| Eating lunch! |
![]() |
| Trying to get us all in the picture. |
![]() |
| Gage practicing his pumping skills. |
![]() |
| Cheese! |
![]() |
| What goes up..... |
![]() |
| ....must come down. |
![]() |
| Weeeeeeeee! |
![]() |
| Jon spinning the boys. |
![]() |
| Then taking a turn himself. |
![]() |
| After dad got tired it was mom's turn. |
![]() |
| Me and my HANDSOME boys!!! |
(I don't know what's wrong with blogger but for some reason I can't upload a video. I was trying to upload one of Landen and Jon throwing the football back and forth and it was only 13 sec. long, but for some reason it won't work. If anybody knows maybe a different way I can do please let me know.)
It was a beautiful day for Huntley, MT weather.
It was a beautiful day for Huntley, MT weather.











No comments:
Post a Comment