I have to say that Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but this year we had a lot of fun. Last night we had our trunk-or-treat at the church which is always fun. I decided to dress up this year as a clown that not even Jon recognized. Landen and Gage were skeletons that I dubbed "The Bone Brothers" and Anderson was my little Ninja!!! We had loads and loads of fun!
![]() |
| Landen and Gage doing the dirty work! |
![]() |
| My three little pumkins! |
![]() |
| Me finishing it up! |
![]() |
| Finished product! We ended up winning "most scary" at the Trunk-or-Treat! |
![]() |
| Me in my clown costum handing out candy to Anderson and Landen, and Gage was their too, but not in this pic. |
![]() |
| Gage(bottom left), Anderson(middle), Landen(right), Me (top right), and our friend Joe(top left) the headless man that we all helped make. |






No comments:
Post a Comment