My highlight this year was my sister Julie coming to visit me with here youngest, Emery. As we always do when we are together we had a wonderful time. I only wish that she could have stayed longer. It was also nice to have her here for Anderson's birthday party.
Anderson had a birthday Nov. 9th. He turned 4 yrs old!!! I can't believe that my baby is that old.
Thanksgiving was wonderful with lots of yummy food and lots of things to be thankful for!!!
On the 22nd of Dec. Landen and Gage had there Christmas program at school. Landen's was "Christmas in the West". He was the Mayor of the town and did GREAT! Gage's was "A Bug's Christmas". He was a little termite. They both were soooo cute!!!
![]() |
| Landen's the one in the black hat. |
![]() |
| I'm sad that the pictures didn't turn out that well but oh well. It was cute!!! |
This year I decided to follow my family tradition of decorating ginger bread houses. We had so much fun that I am sure we will continue in the years ahead. Even my father-in-law got into it. We also went Christmas caroling which has turned into something wonderful, without it, it wouldn't feel like Christmas. Christmas Eve we also read the Nativity as a family. Christmas morning the boys were very excited about what "Santa" had brought them and even what "Mom and Dad" gave them. It was lots and lots of fun!!!
![]() |
| This was the beautiful sunrise we had Christmas morning!!! |






















1 comment:
oh my goodness.....that is a BEAUTIFUL sunrise!!!!! That would make a GORGEOUS framed print!! =D
Post a Comment